Video Security has come a long way since the B&W tube cameras we use to install 20 years ago. Now you have affordable access to a level of technology that used to be only available to governments and large corporations.
What do you want to do with your video?
- Capture – Select from traditional coax cameras to megapixel HD cameras. Specialty cameras can capture license plates from fast moving cars or see in complete darkness. Auto-Tracking PTZ cameras can not only zoom up on individual, but follow them until they leave the protected area.
- Analyze – Set up protected areas and alerts when an object moves, when someone enters an area, an item is abandoned, and more. The applications are practically limitless.
- Compress – Modern compression algorithms like h.264 efficiently compress the video at the camera for low network loads or by the DVR to save hard drive space.
- Transmit – Dual stream IP cameras optimize bandwidth availability for LAN and WAN installations. Traditional coax cameras utilize the DVR for transmitting video.
- View – You can view the video on smart phones, tablets, PC’s, and dedicated monitors.
- Store – Saved the video for later viewing on a DVR or NVR. Or you can archived it for long term storage on server based raid storage devices.
- Search – Software based search tools allow easy event based viewing of recorded video.
- Export – Convert recorded video to portable formats like MP4 or AVI files.
- Integrate – Tie into your intrusion and access control system for enhance video verification.
We install and service nearly all types of systems from residential nanny cams to multi story buildings with Video Management Systems.
Contact Us to set up a site survey and preliminary design review.