Modern security systems have nearly unlimited options and features. Figuring how which technology best fits the application takes experience. Applying this knowledge to best fulfill your needs is what sets professional alarm companies apart from others.
No matter what size the project is, we can provide you a turnkey solution from design to implementation. From basic home alarm systems, multi-tenant commercial, high security industrial, or specialized government applications, we have you covered. Some of the services we offer are:
- Monitoring – Traditional Telephone, IP Communication, Dedicated Radio, or Cellular Systems.
- Interactive Systems – Allows you to remotely control your system from a smart phone or computer. For example unlocking a door and disarming the system from work when a contractor arrives.
- Video Verification – Allows you to you to view an image of the event. This may be an image of a system disarm to let you know that the kids are home. Or an image showing a burglar climbing through window after setting off the glass break detector.
- Remote Video Monitoring – Similar to video verification, this service transmits video to a remote central station. They then take the appropriate action based on your instructions. This is a huge savings compared to a traditional guard service.
- Automation Systems – These allow you to control other items such as lighting, HVAC, electronic locks, sprinkler systems, etc. Control can be initiated automatically based on programmed events or timers. Or be controlled remotely through a smart phone or computer.
We install, service, and monitor several brands of equipment. These include:
- Honeywell / Ademco / FBII / First Alert
- Bosch Security / Radionics
- Concord / ITI
- Digital Security Controls (DSC)
Contact Us to set up a site survey and preliminary design review.